For more than 15 years now ASAI has been carrying out industrial automation projects to commission facilities for the main logistics groups, providing the most important Spanish textile group in the world with continuous support.
- We have developed the automatic hanger counting system for this textile group, managing to considerably reduce the truck unloading time by more than 50%.
- We offer warehouse automation to manage and optimise processes derived from storage, preparation and generation of orders to clothing shops.
- We favour ergonomics in the manipulation of heavy loads through box palletising and depalletising cells.
- We have automated different processes for the mattress industry, both at logistic and production level, for the Pikolin group and for Cofel, its French subsidiary.
Our improved know-how has been transferred over the last 15 years to the food sector, contributing to the automation success of customers of acknowledged prestige within the sector, such as:
- We facilitate the automation of warehouses to manage and optimise processes derived from storage, preparation and shipping of goods.
- Optimisation of palletising to obtain maximum load performance in truck transport.
- In this line, we have carried out the order classification project in cold storage warehouses using intelligent rack feeders that automatically go and look for the product on the shelves, with the subsequent saving in personnel and greater time efficiency.